The privacy of users of wilkinson.info is taken very seriously. This privacy statement provides information about personal information, and the ways in which that information is used.
Personal Information Collection
wilkinson.info collects the following information:
- Names, email addresses and telephone numbers you provide via contact forms. That information will only be used to facilitate discussion relating to enquiries initiated by yourself in regard to research, performances or collaborations.
- Note: musical compositions and arrangements purchased through the website use WooCommerce payments. Personal details and information relating to purchases are handled by that platform.
- Information given by yourself is used to create a digital invoice for purchases. A copy is retained by wilkinson.info for the purpose of fulfilling the legal requirements of relevant tax laws.
wilkinson.info uses the following services:
- WooCommerce – Payment processor
- Google Analytics – for website analytics
Using personal information
wilkinson.info may use your personal information to send to you emails to facilitate ecommerce, including: download links for digital purchases, invoices/receipts, sending links to resolve technical or purchase issues.
wilkinson.info does not share personal information with any third parties. wilkinson.info may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
wilkinson.info seeks to fully comply with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Pursuant to this regulation you have the following rights on this website:
- Right to be forgotten: you may remove your details at any time. If you wish your data to be permanently deleted make a request using the contact form and data will usually be deleted within 72 hours.
- Right to access and rectification: you can use the contact form to request copies of all user data we retain for you. We will remove, update, or change any personal information about you from our servers upon your request.
Cookies and similar technologies
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies this could affect certain features or services of our websites.
Updating this statement
The website and content contains links to other websites. wilkinson.info is not responsible for the contents of those third-party websites or responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.